2012 Italian Grand Prix Thursday pictures

F1 pictures

Jerome D’Ambrosio and Ma Qing Hua settled into their new surroundings at Monza. Here’s pictures from Thursday ahead of the Italian Grand Prix.

F1 pictures

View more F1 pictures

Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Lotus F1 Team/LAT, Williams/LAT, McLaren/Hoch Zwei, Mercedes, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Getty Images/Red Bull, Sahara Force India F1 Team, Sauber F1 Team, Caterham/LAT, Marussia, HRT, Pirelli

19 comments on 2012 Italian Grand Prix Thursday pictures

1. CarolinaBlue704 (@carolinablue704) said on 6th September 2012, 20:14

I’m definitely a fan of D’Ambrosio’s helmet.

2. George (@george) said on 6th September 2012, 20:36

I miss MB :(

3. Bullfrog (@bullfrog) said on 6th September 2012, 21:09

Gotta love the old banking, it’s so atmospheric.

I wish they’d leave the deadly old sections of track in place at other venues. At Silverstone, Bridge corner is still there (until they stick a hotel on it or whatever), and you can see why they wouldn’t run the bikes through there! But it’s a pity they haven’t left a reminder of the old Becketts corner behind the grandstand, for example.

4. Carlitox (@carlitox) said on 6th September 2012, 22:43

Don’t ask me why but I fell in love with Ma Qing Hua’s helmet. Impressive IMO.

5. Enigma (@enigma) said on 6th September 2012, 23:11

I’m fairly disappointed with D’Ambrosio’s helmet, his 2011 was fantastic.

6. xivizmath (@xivizmath) said on 6th September 2012, 23:42

That’s a nice helmet from Ma. Reminds me of Kubica’s.

7. Traverse Mark Senior (@) said on 7th September 2012, 0:25

I like Ma Qing Hua helmet, but I love Kimi’s shades.
    Also, I like the fact that unlike many other teams merchandise, the Lotus cap actually has the team logo on the front.

• I know what you mean, it really annoys me how I wear my McLaren cap everyday at work, and most people think I REALLY like vodafone, or its to do with football…. there is only the odd F1 fan who actually knows what it is :(

Where as if I had a Ferrari cap… everyone would recognise what it was

8. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 7th September 2012, 21:13

Ah, the old banking. I was lucky enough to get on it last year :)