Watkins, who died last week, served as the medical delegate for Formula One from 1978 to 2004, and is credited with saving many lives and making numerous safety advanced in the sport.
A Book of Remembrance will be made available for members of the F1 community to contribute personal messages of condolence throughout the weekend.
It will be displayed next to a bronze bust of Watkins which was commissioned from the FIA Institute presidency last year. The FIA is also planning to create a permanent tribute to him.
2012 Singapore Grand Prix
- Hamilton edges Di Resta as top Singapore driver
- Rate the Race Result: 2012 Singapore Grand Prix
- F1 fans’ videos from the Singapore Grand Prix
- Williams positive despite “extremely frustrating” race
- Top ten pictures from the 2012 Singapore Grand Prix