Bruno Senna will started from 22nd on the grid after receiving a five-place penalty.
Senna had an unauthorised gearbox change following his crash in Q2.
The penalty drops the Williams driver to 22nd on the grid with Kamui Kobayashi taking his place in 17th.
Senna is the second driver to take a gearbox change penalty this weekend. Pedro de la Rosa also received one, but as he qualified last it made no difference to his starting position.
2012 Singapore Grand Prix
- Hamilton edges Di Resta as top Singapore driver
- Rate the Race Result: 2012 Singapore Grand Prix
- F1 fans’ videos from the Singapore Grand Prix
- Williams positive despite “extremely frustrating” race
- Top ten pictures from the 2012 Singapore Grand Prix
Image ?é?® Singapore GP/Sutton