Caption Competition 21: Button and Hamilton

Caption Competition

Jenson Button, Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, 2012

What did Lewis Hamilton have to say to Jenson Button which prompted a wide grin from his team mate?

After three years together, McLaren’s ‘dream team’ will be broken up as Hamilton heads to Mercedes.

Since Jenson Button joined the team in 2010 the pair have been very closely matched. Hamilton has out-scored Button by the narrow margin of 609 points to 603. They’ve got six races left as team mates to sort that out.

Can you think of a good caption for the picture above? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments.

As usual a pick of the best will feature in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? McLaren/Hoch Zwei

135 comments on Caption Competition 21: Button and Hamilton

1 6 7 8
  1. You might be happy about me leaving but, I´m gonna be happier when Sergio mops the floor with you….

2. Lewis: I already regretted, i think i took the wrong decision….. most likely i will fight in the midfield with merc next year…. :(
    Jenson: Look on the bright site ……. you will have more battles with Pastor :):)
    Lewis : Yeah !!! But this time i’ll have a more rugged car.

3. Button: “See? Told you I could fit a condom over my head”

4. christo4lee (@christo4lee) said on 30th September 2012, 21:21

Lewis – “Jenson… Don’t tell Martin, but I decided to switch over to Mercedes next year.”
    Jenson – “Hahaha…. you’re joking?”

5. christo4lee (@christo4lee) said on 30th September 2012, 21:27

Jenson – “Lewis, why on Earth did you shave the right side of you face and leave the left side scrubbed?”
    Lewis – “I lost my bet against Sebastian that I’d beat him in Singapore.”
    Jenson – pause…”Bah, ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha….”

6. Switchbacker (@switchbacker) said on 30th September 2012, 21:42

Hamilton – “So Jenson, happy not to have me outqualifying you every weekend?”

Button – ” Myeah, a little bit”

7. matt72 said on 1st October 2012, 10:04

JB: And Martin said I can keep all my trophies and can have team leader on my motorhome door and if I win 3 races I get a Mclaren F1, what did they offer you?

8. MW (@) said on 1st October 2012, 11:46

Lewis: Check this out, I have a strawberry growing out of my right ear!!!
    Jensen: Do you want some cream for that :)

9. Paulocreed (@paulocreed) said on 1st October 2012, 16:22

You got Punk’d!

10. mkw11 (@mkw11) said on 1st October 2012, 18:17

Button: Finally I will be winning races when that wus will be off my back.

11. the limit said on 1st October 2012, 21:06

LEWIS: When I told Martin and Ron that Ross was going to pay me $100 million for three years they upped it to $160 million!
    JENSON: Now I know your taking the ****!

1 6 7 8