2012 Japanese Grand Prix weather forecast
But there should be no such dramas this year as three days of dry running are expected. Warm conditions are forecast throughout the weekend with temperatures in the 25C range.
Friday looks likely to be the sunniest day but also quite breezy. Saturday and Sunday will be cloudier but less windy and with little change in temperature.
Japan weather radar:
Location of Suzuka
Suzuka is in Mie prefecture, south-west of Nagoya.
See the location of every race on the 2012 F1 calendar here:
2012 Japanese Grand Prix
- Kobayashi edges Vettel for top Japanese GP driver
- Rate the race result: 2012 Japanese Grand Prix
- Grosjean: ‘The team’s not happy and I’m not happy’
- No apology needed from Raikkonen – Alonso
- F1 fans’ videos from the 2012 Japanese Grand Prix
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others