The DRS zone for the Japanese Grand Prix has been shortened and the activation point moved.
The FIA has moved the DRS zone to the control line, 20m later than it was for last year’s race.
The activation point, which used to be close to the exit of 130R (turn 15) has now been moved closer to the entrance of the following chicane.
2012 Japanese Grand Prix
- Kobayashi edges Vettel for top Japanese GP driver
- Rate the race result: 2012 Japanese Grand Prix
- Grosjean: ‘The team’s not happy and I’m not happy’
- No apology needed from Raikkonen – Alonso
- F1 fans’ videos from the 2012 Japanese Grand Prix