The DRS zone for the Korean Grand Prix has been increased in length.
During the race drivers will be able to activate DRS 320 metres after turn two on the 1,050m straight which leads to turn three.
The detection point has also been moved slightly and is now 90m before turn one.
2012 Korean Grand Prix
- Alonso: ‘We’re fighting against Newey’
- Vettel earns Driver of the Weekend for Korea win
- Korean Grand Prix gets lowest rating of season so far
- F1 fans’ videos from the 2012 Korean Grand Prix
- Korea “most disappointing race” this year for Williams