Michael Schumacher has been handed his second reprimand of 2012 for impeding a rival during practice.
The Korean Grand Prix stewards found Schumacher had impeded both HRT drivers during second practice in Korea. During the session Schumacher was seen overtaking Pedro de la Rosa at turn three, then delaying the driver whom he apparently felt had held him him.
Schumacher received a similar penalty during the Spanish Grand Prix weekend after cutting part of the track and then slowing at the chicane to hold up Lewis Hamilton.
If Schumacher receives a third reprimand before the end of the season he will receive an automatic ten-place grid penalty under article 18.2 of the Sporting Regulations.
2012 Korean Grand Prix
- Alonso: ‘We’re fighting against Newey’
- Vettel earns Driver of the Weekend for Korea win
- Korean Grand Prix gets lowest rating of season so far
- F1 fans’ videos from the 2012 Korean Grand Prix
- Korea “most disappointing race” this year for Williams
Image ?é?® Daimler/Hoch Zwei