Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa got to play with a life-sized Lego F1 car ahead of the build-up to the Singapore Grand Prix.
It took 16 people ten days to assemble the car, based on the last year’s Ferrari F150?é?? Italia, using hundreds of thousands of Lego pieces.
Earlier this week Ferrari confirmed Massa will remain Alonso’s team mate in 2013.
Can you think of a good caption for the picture above? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments.
As usual a pick of the best will feature in the daily round-up.
- Caption Competition 63: Rosberg and Hamilton
- Caption Competition 62: Lewis Hamilton
- Caption Competition 61: Vettel and Ecclestone
- Caption Competition 60: Ecclestone and Todt
- Caption Competition 59: Fernando Alonso
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo