Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa got to play with a life-sized Lego F1 car ahead of the build-up to the Singapore Grand Prix.
It took 16 people ten days to assemble the car, based on the last year’s Ferrari F150° Italia, using hundreds of thousands of Lego pieces.
Earlier this week Ferrari confirmed Massa will remain Alonso’s team mate in 2013.
Can you think of a good caption for the picture above? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments.
As usual a pick of the best will feature in the daily round-up.
- Caption Competition 30: Mark Webber
- Caption Competition 29: Vettel in the RB9
- Caption Competition 28: Hamilton at Mercedes
- Caption Competition 27: Alonso and Fisichella
- Caption Competition 26: Rookies of 2001
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image © Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo