Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa got to play with a life-sized Lego F1 car ahead of the build-up to the Singapore Grand Prix.
It took 16 people ten days to assemble the car, based on the last year’s Ferrari F150?é?? Italia, using hundreds of thousands of Lego pieces.
Earlier this week Ferrari confirmed Massa will remain Alonso’s team mate in 2013.
Can you think of a good caption for the picture above? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments.
As usual a pick of the best will feature in the daily round-up.
- Caption Competition 60: Ecclestone and Todt
- Caption Competition 59: Fernando Alonso
- Caption Competition 58: Jos and Max Verstappen
- Caption Competition 57: Lauda and Wolff
- Caption Competition 56: Caterham
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo