Johnny Cecotto Jnr will also have a chance to drive the STR7 in the three-day test.
Razia, who was beaten to the GP2 title by Davide Valsecchi, will drive for the team on two days at Yas Marina following the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Razia has previously driven for Lotus during first practice at last year’s Chinese Grand Prix, and for Virgin in the 2010 Young Drivers’ Test. He tested for Force India at Magny-Cours earlier this year.
Cecotto will drive on the Wednesday of the test. The son of eighties F1 driver Johnny Cecotto finished ninth in GP2 this year.
2012 F1 season
- 2012 F1 season Blu-Ray “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- 2012 F1 season DVD “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- New team radio reveals Vettel’s penalty protests
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2012 season review
- What F1 Fanatics thought of 2012: The year in polls
Browse all 2012 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® GP2/Staley