2012 Indian Grand Prix weather
Dry weather and the recent construction work meant the track surface at the Buddh International Circuit was very dusty.
“The track conditions are a lot better than last year already,” said Narain Karthikeyan, “it was very dusty.”
“The landscaping they’ve done, the dust has settled down, there’s no more construction around the circuit. Already a high level of grip and the circuit looks quite nice.”
The weather is expected to be similar to last year: sunny, though not quite as warm. Temperatures may not quite reach 30C during the weekend, but should get close.
Location of Buddh International Circuit
See the location of every race on the 2012 F1 calendar here:
2012 Indian Grand Prix
- Third Driver of the Weekend win for Alonso in India
- Fans’ videos from the 2012 Indian Grand Prix
- India joins Korean GP at bottom of 2012 rankings
- DRS “seemed particularly ineffective” in India
- Top ten pictures from the 2012 Indian Grand Prix
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images