Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey drives two F1 cars he designed in this video.
The Red Bull RB6 won the 2010 constructors’ championship and was the car Sebastian Vettel used to win that year’s drivers’ championship.
The other car is one of the first F1 machines Newey designed. The Leyton House-Judd CG901B never won a race, but came close to causing a major upset at the 1990 French Grand Prix.
- 2013 Canadian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Newey crashes on formation lap in Lamborghini race
- 2013 Monaco Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- New video shows how barrier blocked track after Chilton-Maldonado crash
- Onboard with Michael Schumacher on the Nurburgring Nordschleife
Browse all F1 videos