Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey drives two F1 cars he designed in this video.
The Red Bull RB6 won the 2010 constructors’ championship and was the car Sebastian Vettel used to win that year’s drivers’ championship.
The other car is one of the first F1 machines Newey designed. The Leyton House-Judd CG901B never won a race, but came close to causing a major upset at the 1990 French Grand Prix.
- 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Rosberg: Safety Car deployment was “wrong”
- Videos reveal planned changes to Mexico’s F1 track
- 2014 German Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- New video of Massa’s first-lap crash
Browse all F1 videos