Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey drives two F1 cars he designed in this video.
The Red Bull RB6 won the 2010 constructors’ championship and was the car Sebastian Vettel used to win that year’s drivers’ championship.
The other car is one of the first F1 machines Newey designed. The Leyton House-Judd CG901B never won a race, but came close to causing a major upset at the 1990 French Grand Prix.
- Kubica may have crashed out of rallying for good
- Watch F1 rookie Ayrton Senna beat ten world champions in identical cars
- “Who do you think you are – Lewis Hamilton?”
- McLaren is latest team to reveal an ‘F1 car of the future’ design
- Montoya plays down Le Mans rumours after Porsche WEC test
Browse all F1 videos