Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey drives two F1 cars he designed in this video.
The Red Bull RB6 won the 2010 constructors’ championship and was the car Sebastian Vettel used to win that year’s drivers’ championship.
The other car is one of the first F1 machines Newey designed. The Leyton House-Judd CG901B never won a race, but came close to causing a major upset at the 1990 French Grand Prix.
- Fan video shows Kvyat causing Vettel’s race-ending crash
- 2016 Russian Grand Prix track preview
- Hamilton: I do more to promote F1 than any driver
- Ferrari SF16-H: First pictures revealed
- Kubica may have crashed out of rallying for good
Browse all F1 videos