Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey drives two F1 cars he designed in this video.
The Red Bull RB6 won the 2010 constructors’ championship and was the car Sebastian Vettel used to win that year’s drivers’ championship.
The other car is one of the first F1 machines Newey designed. The Leyton House-Judd CG901B never won a race, but came close to causing a major upset at the 1990 French Grand Prix.
- Aero kits to shake up IndyCar competition in 2015
- 2015 Australian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Slow motion video shows Maldonado’s first-lap crash
- WTCC Argentina, WRC Mexico and NASCAR Las Vegas
- Daniel Ricciardo’s Route to F1
Browse all F1 videos