Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey drives two F1 cars he designed in this video.
The Red Bull RB6 won the 2010 constructors’ championship and was the car Sebastian Vettel used to win that year’s drivers’ championship.
The other car is one of the first F1 machines Newey designed. The Leyton House-Judd CG901B never won a race, but came close to causing a major upset at the 1990 French Grand Prix.
- Eurocup supporting F1 at Monaco? Expect carnage
- WRC title won while rain triggers Nurburgring drama
- Weekend Racing Wrap: The 2015 season so far
- Formula 3000 memories: 2001-04
- Formula 3000 memories: 1997-2000
Browse all F1 videos