Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey drives two F1 cars he designed in this video.
The Red Bull RB6 won the 2010 constructors’ championship and was the car Sebastian Vettel used to win that year’s drivers’ championship.
The other car is one of the first F1 machines Newey designed. The Leyton House-Judd CG901B never won a race, but came close to causing a major upset at the 1990 French Grand Prix.
- Red Bull first to run on Mexico’s F1 track
- Ferrari junior gets race ban in F3 clampdown
- Fan video gives new angle on Raikkonen-Alonso crash
- Moscow sets up final round Formula E title-decider
- Raikkonen crash interrupts final practice
Browse all F1 videos
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others