Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey drives two F1 cars he designed in this video.
The Red Bull RB6 won the 2010 constructors’ championship and was the car Sebastian Vettel used to win that year’s drivers’ championship.
The other car is one of the first F1 machines Newey designed. The Leyton House-Judd CG901B never won a race, but came close to causing a major upset at the 1990 French Grand Prix.
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- 2014 Italian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Ricciardo aims to be in title hunt at final round
- Montezemolo confirms Ferrari departure
- Rosberg says he cut chicane to avoid tyre damage
Browse all F1 videos