Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey drives two F1 cars he designed in this video.
The Red Bull RB6 won the 2010 constructors’ championship and was the car Sebastian Vettel used to win that year’s drivers’ championship.
The other car is one of the first F1 machines Newey designed. The Leyton House-Judd CG901B never won a race, but came close to causing a major upset at the 1990 French Grand Prix.
- Montoya plays down Le Mans rumours after Porsche WEC test
- Top ten: Longest Formula One grand prix circuits
- Sergio Perez’s Route to F1
- Onboard lap of the new-look Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- Eurocup supporting F1 at Monaco? Expect carnage
Browse all F1 videos