Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey drives two F1 cars he designed in this video.
The Red Bull RB6 won the 2010 constructors’ championship and was the car Sebastian Vettel used to win that year’s drivers’ championship.
The other car is one of the first F1 machines Newey designed. The Leyton House-Judd CG901B never won a race, but came close to causing a major upset at the 1990 French Grand Prix.
- Alonso impressed by Honda’s “scientific approach”
- We won’t win in Australia but we’ll improve – Button
- First pictures: Red Bull RB11 appears in camouflage
- Red Bull “manning up” for life after Newey
- First pictures and video: Ferrari SF-15T revealed
Browse all F1 videos