Red Bull chief technical officer Adrian Newey drives two F1 cars he designed in this video.
The Red Bull RB6 won the 2010 constructors’ championship and was the car Sebastian Vettel used to win that year’s drivers’ championship.
The other car is one of the first F1 machines Newey designed. The Leyton House-Judd CG901B never won a race, but came close to causing a major upset at the 1990 French Grand Prix.
- Williams pleased to “luck into” Mercedes engine deal
- Williams confirm Martini sponsorship and reveal livery
- Mercedes reveal interactive 360-degree video of W05
- ‘Most races will be fuel-limited’ – Newey
- ‘Some races will be flat out’ – Fry
Browse all F1 videos