Caption Competition 23: Vettel and Horner

Caption Competition

Christian Horner, Sebastian Vettel, Valencia, 2012

What is world championship leader Sebastian Vettel discussing with team principal Christian Horner in this picture?

That’s for you to decide in our latest Caption Competition. Post the best caption you can come up with for the picture in the comments below.

As usual a pick of the best will feature in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images

130 comments on Caption Competition 23: Vettel and Horner

1. Discussion on how to make podium interviews interesting.
    Sebastian: What about….hm….”**** it up”?
    Christian: Love it. Say that one.

2. the_sigman (@sigman1998) said on 10th November 2012, 12:09

SV: Look at this video. Mark said ”not bad for a no.2 driver” in 2010. Has he been better after 2 years?
    CH: No.

3. f199player (@f199player) said on 10th November 2012, 12:16

“Mark just text me what he thinks of your shirt”

4. Hotbottoms (@hotbottoms) said on 10th November 2012, 12:21

Vettel: “Mein Gott, Fernando is texting me this samurai stuff again. It’s getting really weird.”

5. William Brierty said on 10th November 2012, 12:24

Vettel: I know!
    Horner: What?
    Vettel: Let’s deliberately give me a puncture at the start of the race and then, when I overtake Alonso to take the win with only three pumped-up tyres, people will like me!
    Horner: Yes! No safety car is gonna ruin this plan! But hang on, the McLaren drivers will still probably say that you gained an aerodynamic advantage with that puncture, because it allowed you to run closer to the ground.
    Vettel: Damn Jenson. Everyone likes him because he’s got one of those “personality-things”. Is he fast? No. Is he clever? No. Look at this picture of him in his girlfriend’s wet suit, no regard for health and safety.
    Horner: Have you ever had a panic attack?
    Vettel: No, their girly things, bit like not taking Abbey flat.

6. Scalextric (@scalextric) said on 10th November 2012, 12:24

…and THIS one is me showing the finger when I was just 8!

7. Dane (@n0b0dy100) said on 10th November 2012, 12:51

Adrian Newey came up with this mobile app. You hit this button and it shuts off Lewis’ car.

8. electrolite (@electrolite) said on 10th November 2012, 12:53

“So Kimi text back saying if you get on the podium, I’ll swear in front of everyone…”

9. Mère Çaidaisse said on 10th November 2012, 12:57

“I took the time to take some photos during the race… Too easy…”

10. ANDREW (@johnson102) said on 10th November 2012, 12:59

Omg Christian check this out! Mark thinks we’re still equal number ones!

11. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 10th November 2012, 13:04

Horner: “I don’t get it … you stopped on your in-lap and got sent to the back of the grid so that you could win the F1 Fanatic predictions competition?”

Vettel: “It’s the perfect crime!”

12. Adam1 (@adam1) said on 10th November 2012, 13:17

SV: So I texted Fernando to say ill see him on the podium and he texted me back this.
    “Yeah right and Kim’s will win it”

13. Crackers (@crackers) said on 10th November 2012, 13:20

“Look Christian, my battery is full!”
    “Unlike your fuel tank Seb”

14. Milos Zivkovic (@iamaflyingfinn) said on 10th November 2012, 13:22

I say we put the nails here.

15. Joey-Poey (@joey-poey) said on 10th November 2012, 13:30

“See, in German, this is what **** means, that’s why I let it slip.”