Caption Competition 23: Vettel and Horner

Caption Competition

Christian Horner, Sebastian Vettel, Valencia, 2012

What is world championship leader Sebastian Vettel discussing with team principal Christian Horner in this picture?

That’s for you to decide in our latest Caption Competition. Post the best caption you can come up with for the picture in the comments below.

As usual a pick of the best will feature in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty images

130 comments on Caption Competition 23: Vettel and Horner

1. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 10th November 2012, 13:04

Horner: “I don’t get it … you stopped on your in-lap and got sent to the back of the grid so that you could win the F1 Fanatic predictions competition?”

Vettel: “It’s the perfect crime!”

2. Adam1 (@adam1) said on 10th November 2012, 13:17

SV: So I texted Fernando to say ill see him on the podium and he texted me back this.
    “Yeah right and Kim’s will win it”

3. Crackers (@crackers) said on 10th November 2012, 13:20

“Look Christian, my battery is full!”
    “Unlike your fuel tank Seb”

4. Milos Zivkovic (@iamaflyingfinn) said on 10th November 2012, 13:22

I say we put the nails here.

5. Joey-Poey (@joey-poey) said on 10th November 2012, 13:30

“See, in German, this is what **** means, that’s why I let it slip.”

6. Walton174 (@walton174) said on 10th November 2012, 14:13

Look Bernie said “all the cars should start in pit lane from now on, its more exciting”

7. “Look! Ross Brawn did an interview with Cosmo too! But they made him keep his shirt on.”

8. Shane Ashford said on 10th November 2012, 14:22

Who said ****** wasn’t in the dictionary.

9. venom (@venom) said on 10th November 2012, 14:22

That’s what I’m talking about..

10. Daniel (@dhcnet) said on 10th November 2012, 14:23

Look at the girl in this photo, do I take she or not?

11. DC (@dujedcv) said on 10th November 2012, 14:47

Look: this is artists impression of Hamilton at Mercedes next year

12. Bleuchoi (@bleuchoi) said on 10th November 2012, 14:47

See Seb, two roosters makes for Angry Birds…

13. MNM101 (@mnm101) said on 10th November 2012, 15:16

SV: this is how machine guns on the RB9 would look like.
    CH: aren’t there rules against that ?
    SV: i couldn’t find any.
    CH: yay, i’ll get Adrian on it right away

14. Mustalainen (@mustalainen) said on 10th November 2012, 15:25

Vettel: Hey Christian, take a look at this photo I found of you on the internet. http://i.imgur.com/At9SD.jpg
    Christian: Yeah… that’s not me

15. ME4ME (@me4me) said on 10th November 2012, 15:30

“I know it’s against the rules to place bets on F1 for us drivers, but i couldn’t resist and hell did it increase my monthly cashflow!!”

16. BobbyBob said on 10th November 2012, 15:37

CH: “Yea, I don’t think Apple Maps has that track right Vet. You might want to rethink the whole GPS during the race thing…just saying.”

17. Remember that Korean chick? She sent me this pic and it ain’t a chick..

18. xjr15jaaag (@xjr15jaaag) said on 10th November 2012, 17:48

This is what’s called a calculator. It’s what you use to work out how much fuel is needed.

19. James (@jamesf1) said on 10th November 2012, 17:53

After last week’s qualifying fiasco, Christian Horner has gone off of Android phones…

20. Cosmas (@cosmas) said on 10th November 2012, 18:18

Horner: Did Alonso wrοte some new samurai joke lately?
    Vettel: No he made a step forward ….. he is tweeting now about Ninjas !!