Lewis Hamilton denies he regrets deciding to move to Mercedes for 2013 despite the team not having scored in the four races since the announcement was made.
Asked about that in the United States Grand Prix press conference Hamilton said: “I was a little bit surprised to hear that.
“It, clearly, is absolutely not the case. But I’ve got a great team, I’ve been with them such a long time, so I’m sure everyone has emotions within the team.
“But I’m still here giving 100% to them for the last two races. And of course it’s quite emotional for me but I’m very, very happy with the decision I’ve made.”
2012 United States Grand Prix
- F1 fans’ videos from the 2012 United States GP
- Top ten pictures from the 2012 United States GP
- Photozen wins USA Predictions Championship round
- Grosjean warns rivals “I won?óÔé¼Ôäót leave the door open”
- 2012 United States Grand Prix weekend in Tweets
Image ?é?® McLaren/Hoch Zwei