Romain Grosjean will be moved back five places on the grid for the United States Grand Prix.
Lotus changed Grosjean’s gearbox following the third practice session at the Circuit of the Americas.
As Grosjean has not completed five consecutive events with the same gearbox he will receive an automatic five-place grid penalty.
2012 United States Grand Prix
- F1 fans’ videos from the 2012 United States GP
- Top ten pictures from the 2012 United States GP
- Photozen wins USA Predictions Championship round
- Grosjean warns rivals “I won?óÔé¼Ôäót leave the door open”
- 2012 United States Grand Prix weekend in Tweets
Image ?é?® Lotus F1 Team/LAT