2013 F1 season
The deadline for entries to the 2013 F1 season passed yesterday. HRT was put up for sale last month.
The list does not include the identities of Sauber, Toro Rosso or Caterham’s drivers, though most of these have been confirmed by the teams.
Force India and Marussia’s drivers are listed as yet to be confirmed, as is the identity of Kimi Raikkonen’s team mate at Lotus.
It also indicates that Nico Rosberg will use the number nine at Mercedes next year and new team mate Lewis Hamilton’s car will bear the number ten.
2012 F1 season
- 2012 F1 season Blu-Ray “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- 2012 F1 season DVD “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- New team radio reveals Vettel’s penalty protests
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2012 season review
- What F1 Fanatics thought of 2012: The year in polls
Browse all 2012 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® HRT F1 Team