Sebastian Vettel visited Graz in Austria, close to the home of Red Bull founder Dietrich Mateschitz, to celebrate his third consecutive drivers’ championship title.
After that he headed to the newly developed Red Bull Ring in Spielberg.
Pictures: Vettel celebrates his third world championship in Graz
- Montoya plays down Le Mans rumours after Porsche WEC test
- Top ten: Longest Formula One grand prix circuits
- Sergio Perez’s Route to F1
- Onboard lap of the new-look Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- Eurocup supporting F1 at Monaco? Expect carnage
Browse all F1 videos
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images