Sebastian Vettel visited Graz in Austria, close to the home of Red Bull founder Dietrich Mateschitz, to celebrate his third consecutive drivers’ championship title.
After that he headed to the newly developed Red Bull Ring in Spielberg.
Pictures: Vettel celebrates his third world championship in Graz
- Red Bull first to run on Mexico’s F1 track
- Ferrari junior gets race ban in F3 clampdown
- Fan video gives new angle on Raikkonen-Alonso crash
- Moscow sets up final round Formula E title-decider
- Raikkonen crash interrupts final practice
Browse all F1 videos
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others