Sebastian Vettel visited Graz in Austria, close to the home of Red Bull founder Dietrich Mateschitz, to celebrate his third consecutive drivers’ championship title.
After that he headed to the newly developed Red Bull Ring in Spielberg.
Pictures: Vettel celebrates his third world championship in Graz
- 2014 Belgian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Rosberg denies Hamilton’s account of Spa crash
- Verstappen: The first of F1′s ‘super-young’ drivers?
- Max Verstappen to become youngest ever F1 driver with Toro Rosso in 2015
- 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
Browse all F1 videos
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images