Caption Competition 24: Hamilton and Red Bull

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, Buddh International Circuit, 2012

Lewis Hamilton is leaving McLaren for Mercedes next year – but is there another car he covets?

On more than one occasion during 2012 Hamilton said Sebastian Vettel was “lucky” to have a car as competitive as the Red Bull.

So what was Hamilton thinking as he watched Vettel in action during this year’s Indian Grand Prix? It’s up for you to come up with the best caption for this picture and post it in the comments below.

As usual a pick of the best will feature in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? McLaren/Hoch Zwei

139 comments on Caption Competition 24: Hamilton and Red Bull

1 2 3 6
  1. PJ (@pjtierney) said on 9th December 2012, 10:41

Lewis Hamilton tries to get in as much red Bull action as possible since he might not see the RB cars again for another few years.

2. Nick Jarvis (@nickj95gb) said on 9th December 2012, 10:42

Why do I have black spaghetti hanging down from my ear?

3. Mallesh Magdum (@malleshmagdum) said on 9th December 2012, 10:43

HAM- there goes my pole position

4. sozavele (@formula-1) said on 9th December 2012, 10:44

Now if that car blows up……pole position is mine.

5. Mallesh Magdum (@malleshmagdum) said on 9th December 2012, 10:45

Hamilton is waiting for the right moment to press the ‘destroy alternator’ Button.

6. andae23 (@andae23) said on 9th December 2012, 10:45

“I’ll miss you, Seb”

7. I’ve made the wrong choice

8. ahmadamaj (@ahmadamaj) said on 9th December 2012, 10:47

“Marry me”

9. mickey18 (@mickey18) said on 9th December 2012, 10:49

maybe he wont be quick today

10. melkurion (@melkurion) said on 9th December 2012, 10:49

Dear Santa Claus, this year for christmas I’d like to have…

11. Sgindkknnot said on 9th December 2012, 10:50

All I want for Christmas is you!

12. plutoniumhunter (@plutoniumhunter) said on 9th December 2012, 10:52

SOON.

13. Rooney (@rojov123) said on 9th December 2012, 10:54

“Dear Santa..” nuff said!

14. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 9th December 2012, 10:55

“If I squint really hard and tilt my head like this, I can almost make out the word ‘Mercedes’ …”

15. Stan (@lufc4ever) said on 9th December 2012, 10:57

“I’ve never understood why this car has the most downforce, I thought Red Bull gives you wings.”

16. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 9th December 2012, 11:02

Hamilton: “This is what I have to do when MP4-27 doesn’t reach finish line – watch the man who stole my luck.”

17. BenH (@benh) said on 9th December 2012, 11:04

Oh, Abbey. The things I would do to you if we were alone…

18. raymondu999 (@raymondu999) said on 9th December 2012, 11:05

“I don’t want a lot for Christmas
    There’s just one thing I need
    I don’t care about the presents
    Underneath the Christmas tree
    I just want you for my own
    More than you could ever know
    Make my wish come true
    All I want for Christmas is…
    You”
    ~ words by Mariah Carey

admit it you started reading the words to the tune after you realised what the words were :P

19. Colossal Squid (@colossal-squid) said on 9th December 2012, 11:06

“This show used to be good, four or five seasons ago, but it’s getting so predictable. Where’s the remote?”

20. JPedroCQF1 (@joao-pedro-cq) said on 9th December 2012, 11:06

“Is it really very wrong if I call CIA and tell them Sebastian blowin’ up F1 every other weekend?”

1 2 3 6