Caption Competition 24: Hamilton and Red Bull

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, Buddh International Circuit, 2012

Lewis Hamilton is leaving McLaren for Mercedes next year – but is there another car he covets?

On more than one occasion during 2012 Hamilton said Sebastian Vettel was “lucky” to have a car as competitive as the Red Bull.

So what was Hamilton thinking as he watched Vettel in action during this year’s Indian Grand Prix? It’s up for you to come up with the best caption for this picture and post it in the comments below.

As usual a pick of the best will feature in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® McLaren/Hoch Zwei

139 comments on Caption Competition 24: Hamilton and Red Bull

1. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 9th December 2012, 11:02

Hamilton: “This is what I have to do when MP4-27 doesn’t reach finish line – watch the man who stole my luck.”

2. BenH (@benh) said on 9th December 2012, 11:04

Oh, Abbey. The things I would do to you if we were alone…

3. raymondu999 (@raymondu999) said on 9th December 2012, 11:05

“I don’t want a lot for Christmas
    There’s just one thing I need
    I don’t care about the presents
    Underneath the Christmas tree
    I just want you for my own
    More than you could ever know
    Make my wish come true
    All I want for Christmas is…
    You”
    ~ words by Mariah Carey

admit it you started reading the words to the tune after you realised what the words were :P

4. Colossal Squid (@colossal-squid) said on 9th December 2012, 11:06

“This show used to be good, four or five seasons ago, but it’s getting so predictable. Where’s the remote?”

5. JPedroCQF1 (@joao-pedro-cq) said on 9th December 2012, 11:06

“Is it really very wrong if I call CIA and tell them Sebastian blowin’ up F1 every other weekend?”

6. Lewis in thought – “I hope he doesn’t find the 150ml of his fuel in my garage.”

7. raymondu999 (@raymondu999) said on 9th December 2012, 11:08

“Tell me that you love me, tell me that you care…
    Tell me that you need me, and I’ll be there…
    I’ll be there waiting…”

8. Andy P said on 9th December 2012, 11:08

What the hell man! This damn tv…I just wanna watch Nicole on X Factor and instead I’ve gotta watch a Red Bull, again!

9. Master firelee (@master-firelee) said on 9th December 2012, 11:15

I can’t bare to watch him take pole again! Wheres the off switch?!

10. MNM101 (@mnm101) said on 9th December 2012, 11:16

I hate twitter! it was just a little tweet ! now they locked me in this room while everybody is driving around

11. GeeMac (@geemac) said on 9th December 2012, 11:22

That car would look awesome with a yellow helmeted driver in the cockpit…

12. ‘I’ll miss staring at that rear for the next few years.’

13. Eggry (@eggry) said on 9th December 2012, 11:31

“Oh, he just missed apex and still faster than me!”

14. the_sigman (@sigman1998) said on 9th December 2012, 11:31

LH: That’s the last time I see you Red Bull, from next year I will be too far away.

15. vuelve kowalsky said on 9th December 2012, 11:31

life is not fair. 3 straight titles without breaking a sweat. And the great Ayrton senna had to go to war for 10 years, not only against prost, but to the fia as well… to do the same.
    yeah, life is not fair.