Caption Competition 24: Hamilton and Red Bull

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, Buddh International Circuit, 2012

Lewis Hamilton is leaving McLaren for Mercedes next year – but is there another car he covets?

On more than one occasion during 2012 Hamilton said Sebastian Vettel was “lucky” to have a car as competitive as the Red Bull.

So what was Hamilton thinking as he watched Vettel in action during this year’s Indian Grand Prix? It’s up for you to come up with the best caption for this picture and post it in the comments below.

As usual a pick of the best will feature in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? McLaren/Hoch Zwei

139 comments on Caption Competition 24: Hamilton and Red Bull

1. Lewis in thought – “I hope he doesn’t find the 150ml of his fuel in my garage.”

2. raymondu999 (@raymondu999) said on 9th December 2012, 11:08

“Tell me that you love me, tell me that you care…
    Tell me that you need me, and I’ll be there…
    I’ll be there waiting…”

3. Andy P said on 9th December 2012, 11:08

What the hell man! This damn tv…I just wanna watch Nicole on X Factor and instead I’ve gotta watch a Red Bull, again!

4. Master firelee (@master-firelee) said on 9th December 2012, 11:15

I can’t bare to watch him take pole again! Wheres the off switch?!

5. MNM101 (@mnm101) said on 9th December 2012, 11:16

I hate twitter! it was just a little tweet ! now they locked me in this room while everybody is driving around

6. GeeMac (@geemac) said on 9th December 2012, 11:22

That car would look awesome with a yellow helmeted driver in the cockpit…

7. ‘I’ll miss staring at that rear for the next few years.’

8. Eggry (@eggry) said on 9th December 2012, 11:31

“Oh, he just missed apex and still faster than me!”

9. the_sigman (@sigman1998) said on 9th December 2012, 11:31

LH: That’s the last time I see you Red Bull, from next year I will be too far away.

10. vuelve kowalsky said on 9th December 2012, 11:31

life is not fair. 3 straight titles without breaking a sweat. And the great Ayrton senna had to go to war for 10 years, not only against prost, but to the fia as well… to do the same.
    yeah, life is not fair.

11. ME4ME (@me4me) said on 9th December 2012, 11:33

Horner: “looky, but no touchy!”

12. BluNt (@blunt) said on 9th December 2012, 11:44

hands were we can see them Lewis

13. Alex Brown (@splittimes) said on 9th December 2012, 11:46

Whilst Lewis didn’t actually believe in Jedi mind tricks, he’d thought he’d give one a try.

“Sebastien, this isn’t the laptime you’re looking for…”

14. ANDREW (@johnson102) said on 9th December 2012, 11:54

One day my pretty, one day you will be mine…

15. Bumfez (@bumfez) said on 9th December 2012, 11:56

Lewis: “Hey, maybe I should name my cars too? Last years can be ‘Nicole’. This years can be ‘Nicole’, and next years can be ‘Naomi’.

Nicole: “Waaat?”

16. FormulaLes said on 9th December 2012, 12:07

“In hindsight, I guess I should have chased Dietrich Mateschitz for his autograph when I was ten”.

17. Switchbacker (@switchbacker) said on 9th December 2012, 12:15

My precious, one day you and Newey will be mine !

18. If only Seb had twitter we might get some telemetry…

19. When I grow up I want one of those.

20. John H (@john-h) said on 9th December 2012, 13:08

“‘Cause no one can deny
    This love I have inside
    And I’ll give it all to you
    My love My love, my love
    …My endless love.”