The book features a foreword by Bernie Ecclestone and the regular round table in which a panel of leading F1 paddock insiders evaluate the 2012 season. The 288-page annual includes over 500 photographs, comprehensive race reports and in-depth technical analysis.
The Official Formula 1 Season Review 2012 is available from all good bookshops and direct from www.haynes.co.uk priced £35.
For your chance to win a copy send your answer to this question using the contact form below. Be sure to include your name, email address and postal address:
Which driver started the 2012 season with three consecutive third-place finishes?
Competition terms and conditions
1. Maximum one entry per household.
2. The competition is not open to employees, friends or family of F1 Fanatic or Haynes Publishing.
3. In the event of a dispute the editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. No cash alternative is offered for any of the prizes.
5. Deadline for entries is midnight GMT on 2nd January 2013. Winners will be notified by email.
Want to buy a copy of the Official F1 Season Review Annual 2012? Order it here:
Looking for F1 gift ideas? Check out the 2012 F1 Fanatic Gift Guide which has loads of suggestions:
F1 Fanatic earns a commission on products sold via the links to our affiliate partners above, however you are not charged any extra. See here for more information.