Caption Competition 25: The Schumachers

Caption Competition

Michael Schumacher, Ralf Schumacher, 2001

The Caption Competition is back for the off-season and will have a slightly retro flavour while we wait for the new season to begin.

The first offering takes inspiration from Sniff Petrol’s hilarious series The Schumachers.

It’s up to you to decide what Michael and Ralf were discussing over cake in this picture from 2001. Post your funniest suggestion in the comments and look out for my pick of the best in tomorrow’s round-up.

See the best of last year’s Caption Competition winners here:

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

100 comments on Caption Competition 25: The Schumachers

1 2 3 6
  1. “No, I said ‘you’re CACK’ not ‘your cake.”

2. Saiesh (@saiesh) said on 5th January 2013, 10:16

Shumi : It feels great to be back in a Ferarri t shirt. Now I can have my cake and eat it !!!

3. cg22me (@cg22me) said on 5th January 2013, 10:19

“Ralf goes to show that you CAN have your cake and eat it.”

4. JamieFranklinF1 (@jamiefranklinf1) said on 5th January 2013, 10:21

Ralf: “So you’re saying that if I eat this cake, I’ll gain your super human driving ability?”

5. Mmmm, Cake…..
    Oooops, meant to be thinking up a caption, sorry, got distracted…

6. Bullfrog (@bullfrog) said on 5th January 2013, 10:32

Michael: “Nice cake, isn’t it?”
    Ralf: “Yeah, lovely!”

7. Ralf: What’d you say was in this cake?
    Michael: Something to make you go faster.
    Ralf: Then why aren’t you eating it?
    Michael: Because I’m already fast, all I’ll do is gain weight.

8. Timebolt (@timebolt759) said on 5th January 2013, 10:36

Michael: You know ralf if you drove as quickly as you eat you…actually nevermind

9. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 5th January 2013, 10:38

Michael: “To buy this cake, I had to fly to Germany, because it’s cheaper there than in Switzerland.”

10. Ralf: “Mmmm good cake, and before races, a very good idea of yours. What did you put in mine?”
    Michael: “…Nyquil…”

11. Dane. (@dane-1) said on 5th January 2013, 10:41

It’s called The Breakfast of Champions. That’s why you’ve never tried it

12. LucaBadoerFan (@lucabadoerfan) said on 5th January 2013, 10:44

michael: i’m the better driver in the better team. the look on your face tells me i have a better taste in cake, too.
    ralf: …

13. MNM101 (@mnm101) said on 5th January 2013, 10:47

Michael: have these english people never heard of spoons ?

• davidnotcoulthard said on 5th January 2013, 11:07

Ralf:”Perhaps, but I know these people in this country in Southeast Asia with Monaco’s flag using spoons to eat…Rice! What was the country’s name……..Nederlands-IndiĂ« or someting like that? Do you know, Mike?

14. Walter_Frosch said on 5th January 2013, 10:56

Michael: Haha, a piece of cake. Thats what Ross Brawn said, when i asked him if he can repeat 2009 at Mercedes …funny, isnt it, Ralf?!

15. davidnotcoulthard said on 5th January 2013, 11:00

MSC:”Brackley’s FAvourite Racing team/ BakeRy sure makes great cars….and cakes!”
    RSC:”BAR? It’s not like you’re dreaming of ever racing for the team, right?”

9 years later…