The Caption Competition is back for the off-season and will have a slightly retro flavour while we wait for the new season to begin.
The first offering takes inspiration from Sniff Petrol’s hilarious series The Schumachers.
It’s up to you to decide what Michael and Ralf were discussing over cake in this picture from 2001. Post your funniest suggestion in the comments and look out for my pick of the best in tomorrow’s round-up.
See the best of last year’s Caption Competition winners here:
- Caption Competition 76: Nico Rosberg
- Caption Competition 75: Two Sainzs and a former king
- Caption Competition 74: Ecclestone and Hamilton
- Caption Competition 73: Sergio Perez
- Caption Competition 72: Webber and Horner
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others