Caption Competition 25: The Schumachers

Caption Competition

Michael Schumacher, Ralf Schumacher, 2001

The Caption Competition is back for the off-season and will have a slightly retro flavour while we wait for the new season to begin.

The first offering takes inspiration from Sniff Petrol’s hilarious series The Schumachers.

It’s up to you to decide what Michael and Ralf were discussing over cake in this picture from 2001. Post your funniest suggestion in the comments and look out for my pick of the best in tomorrow’s round-up.

See the best of last year’s Caption Competition winners here:

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

100 comments on Caption Competition 25: The Schumachers

1. Leonardo A. de Souza (@leonardo-antunes) said on 5th January 2013, 11:02

Michael: “I can’t believe you only ate Half of your first piece, i’m already on my 7th one”

2. Jeanrien (@jeanrien) said on 5th January 2013, 11:02

“Happy birthday Ralph ! Let’s celebrate the two of us”

3. Master firelee (@master-firelee) said on 5th January 2013, 11:05

RS: Oh god this cake is disgusting, I must pretend to eat it.
    MS: Hang on he doesn’t have any cake on his fork!

4. Alex Brown (@splittimes) said on 5th January 2013, 11:06

Michael: How are your Michelins on the Indy banking?
    Ralf: Like really good cake.

5. Scottie (@scottie) said on 5th January 2013, 11:15

Ok Michael, take this and promise me you won’t join DTM… it’s all I’ve got!

6. WerdnaZent (@werdnazent) said on 5th January 2013, 11:16

Michael Schumacher: “I’m pretty sure winning 7 World Championship titles will be like this, a piece of cake.”

7. Cristian (@cristian) said on 5th January 2013, 11:16

Ralf : Michael, it seems I’m faster than you at eating this cake !

8. Chris (@tophercheese21) said on 5th January 2013, 11:28

Ralf: Mmmm this cake is so good. Why aren’t you eating yours Michael?

Michael: “Well I’m ‘preserving’ mine so that I can enjoy it later. That’s the problem with this cake; you have to eat it like you’re eating ‘on egg shells’. “

9. dragoll (@dragoll) said on 5th January 2013, 11:29

Michael: “Now be honest, I want to make sure that I win that Cake Baking Championship!”
    Ralf: “7 World Drivers Championships, and its still not enough for you?”

10. MSC: “Need your help, bro. If you’re racing against McLaren, give ‘em hard times.”
    RSC: “Why would I do that? I still have a chance taking title this year.”
    MSC: “I’ll give you more cakes like this, goddamnit!”
    RSC: “Mmmmkay…”

11. f1alex (@f1alex) said on 5th January 2013, 11:43

Ralf: “So is this what victory tastes like?”

12. Michael: How does this “fork” work?

13. electrolite (@electrolite) said on 5th January 2013, 12:01

“Ralf…does this mean we skip the weigh in later?”

14. Hotbottoms (@hotbottoms) said on 5th January 2013, 12:05

MSC: “Seriously, joining a car manufacturer such as Toyota would be a great career move!”

15. electrolite (@electrolite) said on 5th January 2013, 12:06

So err…BMW Williams eh? I guess the proof will be in the pudding.