Caption Competition 25: The Schumachers

Caption Competition

Michael Schumacher, Ralf Schumacher, 2001

The Caption Competition is back for the off-season and will have a slightly retro flavour while we wait for the new season to begin.

The first offering takes inspiration from Sniff Petrol’s hilarious series The Schumachers.

It’s up to you to decide what Michael and Ralf were discussing over cake in this picture from 2001. Post your funniest suggestion in the comments and look out for my pick of the best in tomorrow’s round-up.

See the best of last year’s Caption Competition winners here:

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

100 comments on Caption Competition 25: The Schumachers

1 4 5 6
  1. Rupert Richardson said on 6th January 2013, 11:40

If you eat that cake, Ralf, you’ll always be slower than me – oh, too late… Have mine too.

2. Sviatoslav Andrushko (@) said on 6th January 2013, 16:29

- Does it taste like a new contract?

3. I don’t know what all the fuss is about over Formula 1. If I wanted to see a driver do the same thing seventy-eight times before finally finishing…….I’d watch my wife try to park.

4. Milos Zivkovic (@iamaflyingfinn) said on 6th January 2013, 20:35

Rubinho’s piece

5. Bobbi F (@bobbif) said on 7th January 2013, 0:57

Michael (thinking) “when he looks away, that cake is mine”

6. Jason (@jmwalley) said on 7th January 2013, 4:44

“I do say, big bro, this is the best bit of humble pie you’ve ever served me.”

7. Klon (@klon) said on 7th January 2013, 10:42

Liberate translation from German:

MSC: “And then Jenson was like, “I’m, like, so gonna win a world title one day,” and I was like “whatever”
    RSC: “You tell ‘im.”

8. Guillermo Deutsch said on 7th January 2013, 17:58

Schumi: “So you are not wearing my never washed lucky red socks I give you for birthday?”

9. Russell Gould (@russellgould) said on 7th January 2013, 19:59

Michael: “Every time I win, I get a cake!”

Ralf: “That’s what this is?!!!”

10. “Almost like the sweet taste of victory… Oh wait you wouldn’t know would you Ralf”

11. I told you it isn’t humble pie, it’s cake!

12. Switchbacker (@switchbacker) said on 8th January 2013, 3:28

Michael: That humble pie looks good, but I think Ill let mine mature for a few years.

13. nomeg1 (@nomeg1) said on 27th January 2013, 15:39

MS : “Mums’ better don’t you think” ?
    RS : “Hummm, let me see”…

14. Still camileon (@stillcamileon) said on 23rd February 2013, 12:48

Mum said it would make you a better driver !!

1 4 5 6