Caption Competition 27: Alonso and Fisichella

Caption Competition

Fernando Alonso, Giancarlo Fisichella, Ferrari, 2013

Today’s Caption Competition is from Ferrari’s ice kart race yesterday.

Fernando Alonso, who won both the races, celebrated with former Ferrari F1 driver Giancarlo Fisichella.

It’s over to you to add the best caption you can think of. Make your suggestions in the comments below and a selection of the best will feature in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

91 comments on Caption Competition 27: Alonso and Fisichella

1. stefano (@alfa145) said on 19th January 2013, 12:07

Get out of the way! There’s a race here!

2. Fernando was starting to tire of Giancarlo’s constant photo-bombing.

3. stefano (@alfa145) said on 19th January 2013, 12:17

This guy was number two in Renault.
    This guy was number one in Renault, I smile, but it’s never been funny.

4. James Robertson (@mclarenboy0310) said on 19th January 2013, 12:20

Alonso: I won…. I’m sure its you who have to carry me. For sure you are my team mate but ermmm this ain’t right.

5. Nick.UK (@) said on 19th January 2013, 12:23

Fernando: Hey! Look what I just found in the bargain bin!

6. Sumedh said on 19th January 2013, 12:24

Alonso doesn’t like Fisi doing a finger-boy impersonation

7. WesselV1 said on 19th January 2013, 12:26

Sir, is this yours?

8. You remember when we used to win titles at Renault.. This Ferrari move not all that i thought i would be.. Still, I look good in red!

9. No, no Fisichella, you are not no.1.

10. frogster said on 19th January 2013, 12:55

Alonso : ” Ok Felipe….. Fisi is heavier than you…….please confirm you understand”

11. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 19th January 2013, 12:57

“What does Marko mean by ‘too political’? Would a politician get drunk, pick up an Italian and wave him around in front of the cameras? No, I don’t see what Silvio Berlusconi has to do with this.”

12. StephenH said on 19th January 2013, 13:05

Clearly the Power Ranger’s Christmas Ball had got a little bit out of hand again ….

13. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 19th January 2013, 13:06

“And I-eeeee-I will always love you-ooooh!”

(Reference)

14. This new PR chief is even more stupid than the last one…

15. He aint heavy… He’s my test driver…

16. Or, alternatively…

Alonso suddenly felt the need to drop a massive number two.

17. Fernando: “At least I don’t have to wear a stupid wig this year”

18. Aditya F. Yahya (@adityafakhri) said on 19th January 2013, 13:16

Papa Briatore must be happy knowing his boys, Alonso and Fisico still working together.

19. frogster said on 19th January 2013, 13:21

Alonso insists Fisi is disqualified for refusing to take a gearbox penalty.

Ferrari said he was removed because he insisted on wearing those girly shoes.

20. Bob (@bobthevulcan) said on 19th January 2013, 13:22

Alonso: Look what I found out there!
    Massa (out of frame): They weren’t kidding when they said Fisi’s career was on ice.