Caption Competition 27: Alonso and Fisichella

Caption Competition

Fernando Alonso, Giancarlo Fisichella, Ferrari, 2013

Today’s Caption Competition is from Ferrari’s ice kart race yesterday.

Fernando Alonso, who won both the races, celebrated with former Ferrari F1 driver Giancarlo Fisichella.

It’s over to you to add the best caption you can think of. Make your suggestions in the comments below and a selection of the best will feature in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

91 comments on Caption Competition 27: Alonso and Fisichella

1. Alonso: “Felipe is right, look! I will support my teammates, I’ll even carry them over the line if I have to!”

2. davidnotcoulthard said on 19th January 2013, 11:36

I can’t wait to go back to Toleman! Minardi can’t afford me a cap – but SCUDERIA FERRARI can’t even afford a ride home! Go figure!

3. stefano (@alfa145) said on 19th January 2013, 12:04

Adopt a retired driver: give a chance for a smile to those less lucky than you. Call 1-800-ADOPT-FISI

4. mixwell (@mixwell) said on 19th January 2013, 12:06

Alonso definitely had a hand when Fisichella was dropped

5. joolsy (@joolsy) said on 19th January 2013, 12:07

Alonso finds the frozen body of Eddie Irvine

6. stefano (@alfa145) said on 19th January 2013, 12:07

Get out of the way! There’s a race here!

7. Fernando was starting to tire of Giancarlo’s constant photo-bombing.

8. stefano (@alfa145) said on 19th January 2013, 12:17

This guy was number two in Renault.
    This guy was number one in Renault, I smile, but it’s never been funny.

9. James Robertson (@mclarenboy0310) said on 19th January 2013, 12:20

Alonso: I won…. I’m sure its you who have to carry me. For sure you are my team mate but ermmm this ain’t right.

10. Nick.UK (@) said on 19th January 2013, 12:23

Fernando: Hey! Look what I just found in the bargain bin!

11. Sumedh said on 19th January 2013, 12:24

Alonso doesn’t like Fisi doing a finger-boy impersonation

12. WesselV1 said on 19th January 2013, 12:26

Sir, is this yours?

13. You remember when we used to win titles at Renault.. This Ferrari move not all that i thought i would be.. Still, I look good in red!

14. No, no Fisichella, you are not no.1.

15. frogster said on 19th January 2013, 12:55

Alonso : ” Ok Felipe….. Fisi is heavier than you…….please confirm you understand”