Caption Competition 27: Alonso and Fisichella

Caption Competition

Fernando Alonso, Giancarlo Fisichella, Ferrari, 2013

Today’s Caption Competition is from Ferrari’s ice kart race yesterday.

Fernando Alonso, who won both the races, celebrated with former Ferrari F1 driver Giancarlo Fisichella.

It’s over to you to add the best caption you can think of. Make your suggestions in the comments below and a selection of the best will feature in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

91 comments on Caption Competition 27: Alonso and Fisichella

1 3 4 5
  1. Gyllias (@gyllias) said on 19th January 2013, 19:50

Win an Ice race, get a free Fisichella!

2. Goriot said on 19th January 2013, 20:44

The race ? I do it… physically !

3. Thecollaroyboys (@thecollaroyboys) said on 19th January 2013, 20:58

Fernando: Mum, he followed me home. Can I keep him?

Fernando’s Mum: I thought it was always Filipe who followed you home?

4. Lin1876 (@lin1876) said on 19th January 2013, 22:01

Journalists initially refused to believe that the Ferrari effort was on thin ice this season.

5. SoLiDG (@solidg) said on 19th January 2013, 22:46

Fisi: Just like the Renault days I get equal number one status!!!
    Fernando: sure :) (showing the 2)

6. Can we keep him Stefano? He doesn’t crash into me!

7. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 19th January 2013, 23:40

See, Giancarlo, I’ve been carrying Massa all this time!

8. Alonso: “Hey, I’m just doing an Italian job”

9. Alonso: “I’m gonna take this one to the cleaners.”

10. Alonso: “Ok, Fisi, it’s past your bed time”

11. Jason (@jmwalley) said on 20th January 2013, 2:04

This year’s trophy for Ferrari’s Ice Kart Race was a unique one, the rare Italian Formula One driver, though this model appears to be a bit old.

12. Pink Peril (@pink-peril) said on 22nd January 2013, 21:39

Fernando starts a new fitness regime, incorporating carrying around dead weights

13. macro said on 27th January 2013, 6:33

I told you we’d get in the photo contest!

14. addywiz said on 27th January 2013, 13:26

This is what happens when you get drunk fisi
    Wha?

15. Still camileon (@stillcamileon) said on 23rd February 2013, 12:38

Hurry up and take the bloody photo,my backs killing me !.

1 3 4 5