The Caterham CT03 will be revealed in the pit lane on the morning of the first day of the test.
The team has chosen the name CT03 as last year’s car was the CT01 and the first product from its road car partnership with Renault will be called the CT02.
A spokesperson told F1 Fanatic they expect to confirm the identity of their second driver before the launch. The team has already signed Charles Pic for this season.
Find all the 2013 car launch, test and race dates in the F1 Fanatic Calendar
2013 F1 season
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
- Schumacher’s condition “slightly improved” after second operation
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Jamey Price for F1 Fanatic