Marussia have confirmed their new car will be launched on the first day of testing for the 2013 season.
The MR02 will be launched in the pits at Jerez on February 5th.
Max Chilton will drive the car on the first day of the test. The team are yet to reveal who his team mate will be following the departure of Timo Glock. Rumours suggest they will sign Brazilian rookie Luiz Razia.
All the teams will have its new car ready in time for the first test apart from Williams, whose FW35 will make its first appearance at the second pre-season test.
2013 F1 season
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
- Schumacher’s condition “slightly improved” after second operation
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Marussia