Mercedes will give the first view of their new F1 car on their website later today.
In a novel step, the speed of the launch will be determined by how often people post the hashtag #F1W04Reveal on Twitter.
According to the team: “Each Tweet will trigger the opening of a garage door on our website, behind which is hiding the new F1 W04. And the faster you retweet it, the faster the car will be revealed.”
The event will begin on Mercedes website from 4pm UK time.
The formal launch of the car will take place at Jerez on Monday.
2013 F1 season
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
- Schumacher’s condition “slightly improved” after second operation
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Mercedes/Hoch Zwei