2013 F1 cars
The Toro Rosso STR8 is ready for the start of testing ahead of the 2013 season.
The STR8 is the first car designed by the team’s new technical department heads James Key and Luca Furbatto.
Team principal Franz Tost says he expects the team to finish sixth in the constructors’ championship this year.
2013 F1 season
- Spanish Grand Prix gets lowest rating of 2013 so far
- Hamilton expects Mercedes resurgence in Monaco
- Sunny weekend forecast for Monaco Grand Prix
- 2013 Monaco Grand Prix TV Times
- Monaco could be Mercedes’ best chance for victory
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image © F1 Fanatic