2013 F1 cars
The Toro Rosso STR8 is ready for the start of testing ahead of the 2013 season.
The STR8 is the first car designed by the team’s new technical department heads James Key and Luca Furbatto.
Team principal Franz Tost says he expects the team to finish sixth in the constructors’ championship this year.
2013 F1 season
- Vettel vs Webber and Alonso vs Massa, 2009-2013
- Maldonado’s “best car” was another Williams failure
- Mark Webber’s F1 career in pictures
- Marussia finally reach the top ten – with two rookies
- Caterham play the long game and drop to last
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image © F1 Fanatic