2013 F1 cars
The Toro Rosso STR8 is ready for the start of testing ahead of the 2013 season.
The STR8 is the first car designed by the team’s new technical department heads James Key and Luca Furbatto.
Team principal Franz Tost says he expects the team to finish sixth in the constructors’ championship this year.
2013 F1 season
- Lotus to maintain momentum despite loss of Allison
- Hulkenberg expects Sauber to do better in Monaco
- Honda in F1, 1965-2008 in pictures
- Ferrari join Lotus in criticising tyre revisions
- Boullier criticises Pirelli tyre tweaks
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image © F1 Fanatic