2013 F1 cars
The Toro Rosso STR8 is ready for the start of testing ahead of the 2013 season.
The STR8 is the first car designed by the team’s new technical department heads James Key and Luca Furbatto.
Team principal Franz Tost says he expects the team to finish sixth in the constructors’ championship this year.
2013 F1 season
- Will Mercedes escape sanction at FIA Tribunal?
- Jose Froilan Gonzalez, 1922-2013
- Pirelli bring hardest tyres to Hungaroring for first time
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Canadian Grand Prix
- Rosberg voted Monaco GP Driver of the Weekend
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image © F1 Fanatic