2013 F1 cars
The Toro Rosso STR8 is ready for the start of testing ahead of the 2013 season.
The STR8 is the first car designed by the team’s new technical department heads James Key and Luca Furbatto.
Team principal Franz Tost says he expects the team to finish sixth in the constructors’ championship this year.
2013 F1 season
- Felipe Massa’s Ferrari career in over 100 pictures
- Todt formally elected to second term as FIA president
- Sauber fall to seventh despite late-season surge
- The 2013 season in stats: Comparing the cars
- Toro Rosso fall well short of sixth place target
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image © F1 Fanatic