Williams have reorganised their race engineers ahead of the 2013 season.
Pastor Maldonado’s former race engineer Xevo Pujolar will adopt the new role of chief race engineer.
Andrew Murdoch and Jonathan Eddolls will take over as race engineers for Maldonado and Valtteri Bottas respectively. Eddolls worked with Bottas as his engineer during his practice appearances last year.
2013 F1 season
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
- Schumacher’s condition “slightly improved” after second operation
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Williams/LAT