2013 F1 testing day 1 in pictures

2013 F1 season

Pictures from the first day of testing of the 2013 season at Jerez.

See more images from today’s test here:

2013 F1 season

Browse all 2013 F1 season articles

Images ?? F1 Fanatic | f1fanatic.co.uk

28 comments on 2013 F1 testing day 1 in pictures

1. Suave (@suave) said on 5th February 2013, 14:34

What kind of tires is the McLaren on? Super Softs? I thought Pirelli was not bringing the Super Softs to this test. Unless those are some sort of filming/demo run tires.

2. nemo87 (@nemo87) said on 5th February 2013, 14:35

love that shot of the Caterham.. keep em coming Keith, thanks!

3. Master firelee (@master-firelee) said on 5th February 2013, 14:36

I thought Hulkenberg left force India? ;)

4. @jennacorrales said on 5th February 2013, 15:04

Nico Hulkenberg is Sauber now :) These are really great shots, wish I could be there too!

5. It’s great to see the cars in action again. I have missed them!

6. Deepak (@ideepak) said on 5th February 2013, 15:17

Is it just me or that nose one of the Sauber or “Force India” is crooked ? It looks slanted to the right.

7. I Love the Pope said on 5th February 2013, 15:21

We need some yellow cars again.

8. Paulocreed (@paulocreed) said on 5th February 2013, 15:37

Why does Hulkenburg’s Force India got the Sauber livery on it?

9. Nick Jarvis (@nickj95gb) said on 5th February 2013, 15:40

why does webber have a ’2′ on his car? i thought alonso came 2nd

10. cubejam (@cubejam) said on 5th February 2013, 17:42

You can see the vanity panel coming loose on the Toro Rosso.

11. xivizmath (@xivizmath) said on 5th February 2013, 19:32

That Marussia engine cover.
    I wanna do lewd things to this piece of engineering art.
    I mean, it’s such a pretty part.

12. Force Maikel (@force-maikel) said on 5th February 2013, 20:45

@Keith-Collantine Will you also be uploading official pictures released by the teams in the coming days?

13. James Eden (@jameseden) said on 5th February 2013, 21:22

What’s the sword shaped thing on top of the T-Bar? Is it some sort of camera (thermal perhaps?)

14. MagillaGorilla (@magillagorilla) said on 5th February 2013, 21:47

What’s the point of running flo-vis on the tbar? I mean unless lotus are going to come out with a radical new tbar…