F1 Fanatic Live
I’m at the track to follow the test as it unfolds. I’ll be posting updates via Twitter on F1 Fanatic Live below, and I’ll also be joining in the discussion when I can.
Today will also see the launch of the Caterham CT03 and the Marussia MR02 prior to the start of testing.
Follow day one of testing on F1 Fanatic Live here:
There is no live timing or live video for F1 testing. I will post lap time updates during the day.
Circuit: Circuito de Jerez
Length: 4.428km (2.75 miles)
Fastest lap (all time): 1’15.629 – Michael Schumacher, Ferrari F2004
Fastest lap (2012 car): 1’18.419 – Romain Grosjean, Lotus-Renault E20
Test starts: 9am CET (8am GMT)
Test ends: 5pm CET (4pm GMT)
Jerez aerial map
The track runs clockwise and the chicane before the penultimate corner is used.
Read more about F1 Fanatic’s 2013 pre-season coverage:
2013 F1 season
- Jose Froilan Gonzalez, 1922-2013
- Pirelli bring hardest tyres to Hungaroring for first time
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Canadian Grand Prix
- Rosberg voted Monaco GP Driver of the Weekend
- Vettel extends Red Bull contract to 2015
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image © F1 Fanatic