F1 Fanatic Live
I’m at the track to follow the test as it unfolds. I’ll be posting updates via Twitter on F1 Fanatic Live below, and I’ll also be joining in the discussion when I can.
Today will also see the launch of the Caterham CT03 and the Marussia MR02 prior to the start of testing.
Follow day one of testing on F1 Fanatic Live here:
There is no live timing or live video for F1 testing. I will post lap time updates during the day.
Circuit: Circuito de Jerez
Length: 4.428km (2.75 miles)
Fastest lap (all time): 1’15.629 – Michael Schumacher, Ferrari F2004
Fastest lap (2012 car): 1’18.419 – Romain Grosjean, Lotus-Renault E20
Test starts: 9am CET (8am GMT)
Test ends: 5pm CET (4pm GMT)
Jerez aerial map
The track runs clockwise and the chicane before the penultimate corner is used.
Read more about F1 Fanatic’s 2013 pre-season coverage:
2013 F1 season
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
- Schumacher’s condition “slightly improved” after second operation
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® F1 Fanatic