2013 F1 testing
Williams haven’t brought their new car to the first test of the 2013 season at Jerez. But they have got a revised livery, which is sported by last year’s FW34.
The livery is little changed from last year’s design, but with some extra white.
2013 F1 season
- Monaco could be Mercedes’ best chance for victory
- 2013 Spanish Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Lowe to start work at Mercedes in two weeks’ time
- Ecclestone tips BMW to follow Honda back to F1
- Schumacher drives the Nurburgring Nordschleife
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Images © F1 Fanatic | f1fanatic.co.uk