2013 F1 testing
Williams haven’t brought their new car to the first test of the 2013 season at Jerez. But they have got a revised livery, which is sported by last year’s FW34.
The livery is little changed from last year’s design, but with some extra white.
2013 F1 season
- Vettel vs Webber and Alonso vs Massa, 2009-2013
- Maldonado’s “best car” was another Williams failure
- Mark Webber’s F1 career in pictures
- Marussia finally reach the top ten – with two rookies
- Caterham play the long game and drop to last
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Images © F1 Fanatic | f1fanatic.co.uk