The Super Soft and Medium tyres will be provided for the Australian Grand Prix at Melbourne, where Soft and Medium were chosen last year.
The tyre allocations for Malaysia (medium and hard) and China (soft and medium) are unchanged for 2013.
In Bahrain teams will be provided with soft and hard tyres – last year the soft and medium compounds were used.
Pirelli have produced a softer range of tyres for the 2013 season. The new hard tyre is similar in compound to last year’s medium.
|Circuit||2013 Option||2013 Prime||2012 Option||2012 Prime||2011 Option||2011 Prime|
|Bahrain||Soft||Hard||Soft||Medium||No race||No race|
2013 F1 season
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
- Schumacher’s condition “slightly improved” after second operation
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Pirelli/LAT