Caption Competition 29: Vettel in the RB9

Caption Competition

Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, Circuit de Catalunya, 2013

It’s always hard to get a signal from the drivers about how competitive their car is during pre-season testing. Perhaps Sebastian Vettel is giving a clue in this picture?

It’s over you to suggest what’s going on here in our caption competition.

Submit your funniest caption suggestion in the comments below and a selection of the best will be chosen for tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty

121 comments on Caption Competition 29: Vettel in the RB9

1. I’d give her a six out of ten, but Kinky Kylie had a much better nose!

2. Rocky: “How many victories can we get with this one?”
    Seb: “Six”

3. Chris (@tophercheese21) said on 23rd February 2013, 11:54

“How many times are you going to change your helmet today Seb?”

4. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 23rd February 2013, 11:56

Where did I finish in Brazil? How many seconds away from Massa was I (roughly)? How many F1 seasons have I been in? How many years was it before Hamilton gave up on McLaren? How many years has Schumacher been out of a full time Ferrari drive? Where did Webber finish in last year’s WDC? HAHA, will be knocking them for six again this year!

5. Ninjenius (@ninjenius) said on 23rd February 2013, 12:03

“What’s that Kimi? You’re off to get refreshments? Nah I’m okay for ice cream, but I could do with a Five Alive. Cheers!”

6. minnis (@minnis) said on 23rd February 2013, 12:03

2017: “One more to match Michael…”

7. minnis (@minnis) said on 23rd February 2013, 12:06

RockyTriple world champion! High five, Seb!
    VettelNo, Rocky… High six!

8. JimmyTheIllustratedBlindSolidSilverBeachStackapopolis III said on 23rd February 2013, 12:15

Engineer: Has the in car spanish translator and letter X adder broken seb?

Seb: Six

9. Vettel’s English mechanics love reminding him of the famous England-Germany football score.

10. sam3110 (@sam3110) said on 23rd February 2013, 12:16

“Set the Purpleness factor to six, I’m feeling juicy today”

11. Still camileon (@stillcamileon) said on 23rd February 2013, 12:16

6 world champions, 5 also rans, 4 not so goods, 3 old men, 2 complete beginners and a partridge in a pear tree.

12. sushant008 (@sushant008) said on 23rd February 2013, 12:17

”give me six more red bull energy drinks to beat hamilton’s time on top gear!”

13. minnis (@minnis) said on 23rd February 2013, 12:18

ROCKY, STOP! My nose has been replaced by a thumb!

14. “That’s six beers for me”

15. chesemonster said on 23rd February 2013, 12:22

Ummm rocky my fingers broken