Caption Competition 29: Vettel in the RB9

Caption Competition

Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, Circuit de Catalunya, 2013

It’s always hard to get a signal from the drivers about how competitive their car is during pre-season testing. Perhaps Sebastian Vettel is giving a clue in this picture?

It’s over you to suggest what’s going on here in our caption competition.

Submit your funniest caption suggestion in the comments below and a selection of the best will be chosen for tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty

121 comments on Caption Competition 29: Vettel in the RB9

1 3 4 5
  1. I said 6 chicken nuggets…

2. Thecollaroyboys (@thecollaroyboys) said on 23rd February 2013, 20:38

In the voice of The Count from Sesame Street.

One world championship, AH AH AH
    Two world championships. AH AH AH
    Three world championships AH AH AH
    (Repeat and fade)

3. Archimedas (@archimedas) said on 23rd February 2013, 21:04

trust me guys, I have this under control

4. Wasabeeg7 said on 23rd February 2013, 21:06

“OK, last year Hamilton had a 5 wheel pit-stop, this year, we OBVIOUSLY need to make it a 6 wheel pit-stop”

5. How many times I can have sex a night?

One and slowly.

6. jude1942 said on 23rd February 2013, 22:35

I,m going to be car 6 at the end of the year

7. cjpdk (@cjpdk) said on 24th February 2013, 4:20

Me? 4 titles in a row? I’ll put 6 quid on it!

8. Adrian Newey: “Where do you want me to put Webber this year?”
    Sebastien Vettel: “Sixth place!”

9. “In the dream, the terminator came from end of 2015 to destroy me now. He said I had 6 titles by then and other fans are still saying titles don’t matter” *laughing under heltmet*

10. SlackBladder said on 24th February 2013, 8:28

“Ok Guy’s How many fingers am I holding up?”

11. Gyllias (@gyllias) said on 24th February 2013, 10:12

No, Sebastian. You can’t have that many, you have to share.

12. QuantumForce42 (@quantumforce42) said on 24th February 2013, 10:17

Only 6 more to match the Meister..And you all shall call me the Purple Baron..No more baby Schumi..

13. gib-gas-schumacher said on 24th February 2013, 18:26

Vettel giving a 6/10 for the loud fart Adrian Newey dropped as he walked passed “Stinky Susie” (Vettel’s 2013 car)

14. PaulF1 (@paulf1) said on 25th February 2013, 9:02

No, try again Sebastien. How many cylinders does your car have?

15. Luke (@lukes) said on 25th February 2013, 9:11

“How many sugar’s in you tea Seb?”
    “Six !!!”
    “This is not RedBull you know!”

16. TheStigsAmericanCousin said on 25th February 2013, 14:19

“How many times Weber will stall at the start of the race”

17. “Please be honest Vettle, just how many Tequilas did you knock down you before getting behind the wheel today?”

1 3 4 5