Jamey Price’s Barcelona test two gallery

F1 pictures

Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, Circuit de Catalunya, 2013

Jamey Price produced another smashing set of pictures from the pits, paddock and track at last week’s test at the Circuit de Catalunya.

Here’s a selection of some of his favourite images from the last pre-season test of 2013.

F1 pictures

View more F1 pictures

Images ?? Jamey Price/James Moy

11 comments on Jamey Price’s Barcelona test two gallery

1. nackavich (@nackavich) said on 4th March 2013, 9:31

Thoroughly enjoying these pictures of Jamey’s. That photo of Franz Tost – amazing!
    The lines drawn on his face hopefully aren’t reflecting how bad the car is..

2. Bullfrog (@bullfrog) said on 4th March 2013, 9:45

Lovely stuff again. Particularly like the light in the shots into the clouds, and the colourful Force India pit crew.

3. Girts (@girts) said on 4th March 2013, 9:57

Great selection of pictures, long live Jamey Price and his camera! The pics of Hamilton, Chilton and Sutil are excellent!

4. Spawinte (@spawinte) said on 4th March 2013, 9:58

I don’t get this whole blurred to hell = artistic thing. I guess wanting to see stuff is old fashioned.

5. bpacman (@bpacman) said on 4th March 2013, 13:27

Fantastic! One of my favourite things about F1Fanatic is the excellent photos.

6. That one of Franz Tost is awesome (didn’t think I’d ever be saying that about a Franz Tost pic). Was he doing his best De Niro impression for the camera?

7. Khaiwong said on 4th March 2013, 14:27

It would be perfect if the page is not refreshed every time I click the next button.
    Great shots.

8. Chris (@tophercheese21) said on 6th March 2013, 7:25

The shot of Felipe is amazing

9. Joe Papp (@joepa) said on 11th March 2013, 23:36

I like Price’s work but I wish he didn’t watermark the images with my initials, let alone my initials rendered so-big!