The first practice session for the season-opening Australian Grand Prix is just one week ahead.
Are we in for a closely-fought and unpredictable season or will one team steal a march on the opposition and dominate the 19 races that lie ahead?
How will Lewis Hamilton fare at Mercedes and what’s in store for the five new drivers on the grid?
Make your predictions for the season ahead by answering these 20 questions – and at the end of the year we’ll see how many we got right.
1. How many different teams will win races?
2. Who will retire first in the Australian Grand Prix?
3. Who will set the most pole positions?
4. Who will crash out of the most races?
5. How many races will Lewis Hamilton win?
6. How many times will Kimi Raikkonen finish on the podium?
7. What will Nico Hulkenberg’s best result be?
8. Will Felipe Massa get a contract extension at Ferrari for 2014?
9. Will Mark Webber get the same at Red Bull?
10. Who will be the first driver to be replaced or substituted for a race?
11. And who will take their place?
12. Which driver will receive the most penalties for driving infringements?
13. Who will win the Monaco Grand Prix?
14. Who will finish last in the constructors’ championship?
15. Which rookie driver will finish highest in the championship?
16. At which race will the drivers’ championship be decided?
17. What will be the biggest political story of the year?
18. What will be the most entertaining race of the year?
F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship
Got a knack for making predictions? The F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship will be returning this year with a great new selection of prizes. Keep an eye on F1 Fanatic for more details.
2013 F1 season preview
- 2013 F1 driver helmets in pictures
- Who will win the battle of the team mates in 2013?
- Marussia’s hopes invested in two rookie drivers
- Caterham face struggle to become points contenders
- Toro Rosso aim to recreate their Vettel-era peak after technical team shake-up
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles