Mark Webber, Red Bull, Sepang, 2013

Caption Competition 30: Mark Webber

Caption CompetitionPosted on | Author Keith Collantine

Mark Webber, Red Bull, Sepang, 2013

Mark Webber got an unwelcome surprise during the latter stages of the Malaysian Grand Prix – and it looks like it wasn’t his first surprise of the weekend.

What has startled the Red Bull driver in this picture? It’s over you to explain all in our caption competition.

Submit your funniest caption suggestion in the comments below and a selection of the best will be chosen for tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty

216 comments on “Caption Competition 30: Mark Webber”

Jump to comment page: 1 2 3 8
  1. “Multi 21, Mark, multi 21 — Seb”

1. That would be “Multi 12” from Sebs perspective.

1. Craig Packer
        2nd April 2013, 12:29

I’m glad SOMEONE understands the code

2. Daniel Jackson
    30th March 2013, 10:15

Helmut said WHAT?!

3. CH: So Mark we have changed the meaning of Multi 21, do you want to know what it means?
    MW: Ughh yeah mate, tell me after the race mate, I’m just playing angry birds mate.

4. Sorry for the early April fools joke Mark, there are no team orders at Red Bull

5. The outpouring of sypmpathy for Weber after the GP meant he got more followers on his twitter a/c than that of RBR

6. Steve Lockwood
    30th March 2013, 10:23

note to self… take seb, off christmas card list

7. ronnie pettersson
    30th March 2013, 10:25

A friend request from Seb?

8. Slept like a baby. Thanks chum!

9. MW: ”Multi 21, Seb”

A few minutes later… :o

10. So Multi 22 means something completely different.

1. multi 22 would mean care 2 ahead of car 2 that wouldn’t make sense.
      Also multi 12 means car 1 (seb) ahead of car 2 (mark)

11. Mark looks at his phone to re-read an email from Horner a day before the GP. The email was to do with the new terms and conditions. Mark, being sensible scrolls to the bottom to click accept. Now after reading, he discovers multi 21 has been replaced with “Let Vettel win every race”.

12. Federico da Montefeltro
    30th March 2013, 10:31

Seb promised not to beat my high score on Snake

13. Mark, it’s not the first time a german broke an agreement, Seb #getoverit

14. “Blimey, is that what Multi 21 means?! Bloody Horner”

15. MW just discovered that Vettel unfollowed him on twitter.

16. I’m gonna win a Race ??!!!!!!

17. “Helmet Marko has accepted your friend request”

1. laughed so hard a little bit of wee escaped

2. Winner!

3. brilliant!

4. wahahaha, AWESOME! I LAUGHED SO HARD !

5. lol – brilliant

1. Now that is funny!

6. Helmut* and we have a potential winner.

1. I think that was intentional

1. I’d like to pretend it was but it was just a typo!

7. Ha, brilliant effort! Winner here now.

8. this one, definitely!

9. hahahahahah…..good one mate

10. i was going to enter but i cant think of anything to beat that. That was so funny

11. Yes! This MUST be the winner!

12. Stupidly funny

1. Too good !

13. After reading this one……. I’m not even having a go.

14. This is it :)

15. (@bpacman) clear winner!

16. I dont think anyone can top that

17. This made me give up.

18. Antonio (@antoniocorleone)
      30th March 2013, 18:33

Its deffinetely a winner.

19. I was going to make my own try in Caption Competition, but after that it will not have any chance. It’s the best.

20. excellent!

21. You’re Winner!

22. Haha! Nailed it :)

23. +21 =))

18. Mark, if you get in my way again, I’ll send Grosjean onto you again! Luv Seb

19. “i accept the license agreement and want to install the Multi 21 app for the Malaysian GP”
    “Installation finished and you will get also call of duty warfare for the rest of the season”

20. “My phone didn’t do what I told it to do and now look what website it’s taken itself to!’

Jump to comment page: 1 2 3 8