Caption Competition 30: Mark Webber

Caption Competition

Mark Webber, Red Bull, Sepang, 2013

Mark Webber got an unwelcome surprise during the latter stages of the Malaysian Grand Prix – and it looks like it wasn’t his first surprise of the weekend.

What has startled the Red Bull driver in this picture? It’s over you to explain all in our caption competition.

Submit your funniest caption suggestion in the comments below and a selection of the best will be chosen for tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty

216 comments on Caption Competition 30: Mark Webber

1. Rambler said on 30th March 2013, 10:49

“Starting for dummies download complete”

2. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 30th March 2013, 10:49

Mark got message from Christian: “Not bad for a number 2 driver, Mark.”

3. runforitscooby (@runforitscooby) said on 30th March 2013, 10:50

“Now how do I turn this phone down?”

4. Josie Maunders (@jbmaunders) said on 30th March 2013, 10:52

Twitter: ‘Sebastian Vettel is no longer following you’

5. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 30th March 2013, 10:53

“It’s been a week and they’re still talking about it!”

6. Ben Court (@thebencourt) said on 30th March 2013, 11:07

Mark, I’ve just been watching the highlights and noticed you used the wrong finger. It’s supposed to be the index, not the middle. Love Seb x

7. Sandra said on 30th March 2013, 11:07

Text from Kimi: Chill, Mate. Wanna share an ice cream?

8. Chris (@tophercheese21) said on 30th March 2013, 11:11

Mark notices his bum-chin in the reflection of his screen.

9. kwacky1 (@kwacky1) said on 30th March 2013, 11:13

“Seb will let you win this one – CH”

10. Chris (@eddie4102000) said on 30th March 2013, 11:15

Mark couldn’t believe his eyes…Christian had just told him he was the #1 driver…

11. joolsy (@joolsy) said on 30th March 2013, 11:17

RBR releases an angry birds version and Mark realises his bird has older spec wings and is launched using an old cracked elastic band that christian found in the rubbish.

12. Funkyf1 (@funkyf1) said on 30th March 2013, 11:18

Another comment on F1 Fanatic regarding me and Seb, I thought they would of gotten over it by now!

13. mystaaRS said on 30th March 2013, 11:18

“In the coming race, you will be overtaken by Seb against team orders ;)”

14. Rick Hendrikse said on 30th March 2013, 11:19

Damn Christian, I didn’t thought Seb’s head would fit. Did it hurt?

15. New Message from Antonio Felix Da Costa: “I’m coming for your seat Mark”

16. Matthew Lim (@dxmatthew) said on 30th March 2013, 11:27

Oh,a Ferrari contract! *Accept request*

17. “Why has Helmut Marko sent me a Smiley ?”

18. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 30th March 2013, 11:34

” So, that’s the website Seb gets the names for his car from !!!”

19. 21 new messages from Helmut Marko”

20. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 30th March 2013, 11:54

“So with this ‘mobile phone’, I can call anyone anywhere at any time I like and I don’t have to be connected to a land line? Does this mean that if I see one of those amusing bumper stickers asking for feedback on somebody’s driving, I can actually call and give it to them?”