Caption Competition 30: Mark Webber

Caption Competition

Mark Webber, Red Bull, Sepang, 2013

Mark Webber got an unwelcome surprise during the latter stages of the Malaysian Grand Prix – and it looks like it wasn’t his first surprise of the weekend.

What has startled the Red Bull driver in this picture? It’s over you to explain all in our caption competition.

Submit your funniest caption suggestion in the comments below and a selection of the best will be chosen for tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty

216 comments on Caption Competition 30: Mark Webber

1. Gareth McRae said on 30th March 2013, 12:08

Mark watches the Harlem Shake for the first time.

2. RRRacer007 (@rrracer007) said on 30th March 2013, 12:08

Vettel to Schumacher: “Thanks for the tips on being ruthless Michael. I’m sure a few will come in handy this weekend…”

3. Traverse (@) said on 30th March 2013, 12:16

Webber: “I love it when my wife sends me these pics of her in the shower, it really cheers me up after a tough…Wait a minute!?!…THIS IS SEB’S PHONE!!”

4. Mads (@mads) said on 30th March 2013, 12:17

“Sebastian Vettel is now in a relationship with Ann Neal”

5. Brian (@makomvabt) said on 30th March 2013, 12:23

blimey ! Seb is driving the 2013 redbull? the team said it wasn’t out yet ??

6. I’m really sorry Mark. Hadn’t made it deliberatly, Seb.

7. marc512 (@) said on 30th March 2013, 12:32

Error 404 – Team mate not found

8. Mike K (@smike) said on 30th March 2013, 12:38

Web, it’s Seb… Look, I’m really sorry about earlier – in fact, so sorry that that’s my hand you can feel now….

9. Traverse (@) said on 30th March 2013, 12:41

Mark receives this picture message from Seb

10. plutoniumhunter (@plutoniumhunter) said on 30th March 2013, 12:42

Sebastian Vettel has posted a photo on your wall.

11. Frishy101 (@frishy101) said on 30th March 2013, 13:03

F1F: And the Winner of the 2013 Malaysian Driver of the Weekend Poll is……. SEBASTIAN VETTEL.

MW: “But……. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

12. CH: “I agree with you totally, Seb’s got no respect for the elderly”

13. craig-o (@craig-o) said on 30th March 2013, 13:09

Oh blimey, Christian’s jumped in the pool naked again…

14. Milos Zivkovic (@iamaflyingfinn) said on 30th March 2013, 13:15

Brazil 2012 Highlights

15. Twitterconversion:
    HM: “You’re starting like a Coala.”
    MW: “Ok, I missed a Button or two, but don’t call me BackMark Webber again. or I will steal your glass eyeball.”