Only one DRS zones has been used at the circuit in the previous two seasons. That has been increased to two this year in line with most circuits on the 2013 calendar.
The previous DRS zone on Shanghai’s long back straight remains unchanged from previous years, with the activation point 752m before the turn 14 hairpin and the detection point in turn 12.
The new DRS zone will be on the start/finish straight with a detection point before the final corner and activation beginning 98m after it.
2013 Chinese Grand Prix
- Alonso voted Chinese GP Driver of the Weekend
- Fun or artifical? Mixed views in China Rate the Race
- F1 fans’ 2013 Chinese Grand Prix video gallery
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix
- 2013 Chinese Grand Prix weekend in Tweets
Image ?é?® Ferrari/Ercole Colombo