Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Jenson Button, Daniel Ricciardo, Romain Grosjean, Valtteri Bottas, Max Chilton and Mark Webber were all investigated following the race.
The stewards noted there were three “mitigating circumstances” for the infringements:
There was a delay of one minute from the display of the yellow flags until the message appeared on the official message system.
The electronic marshalling system DRS disable function was not operational, so drivers were relying on team communications and information conveyed to them in the ?óÔé¼?ôNote to Teams?óÔé¼?Ø which was issued prior to the Race, resulting in a degree of confusion.
The DRS use was on the main straight where a green light was displayed.
Sebastian Vettel and Felipe Massa were given drive-through penalties for passing through a yellow flag zone while using DRS during last year’s Spanish Grand Prix.
2013 Chinese Grand Prix
- Alonso voted Chinese GP Driver of the Weekend
- Fun or artifical? Mixed views in China Rate the Race
- F1 fans’ 2013 Chinese Grand Prix video gallery
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix
- 2013 Chinese Grand Prix weekend in Tweets
Image ?é?® Force India