F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship
@Isuraeru was the player who came closest so they claim the top prize for this round. Valentin Dimitrov (@Valengd) may have been relegated to second place but he is the new leader in the points standings.
Remember there’s another race coming up this weekend and you can enter your predictions for all the remaining rounds below.
Here’s what the top three players won in this race:
|First||@Isuraeru||A Pirelli podium cap plus copies of Codemasters?óÔé¼Ôäó F1 2012 and F1 Race Stars|
|Second||Valentin Dimitrov (@Valengd)||A Grand Prix Heroes DVD and a Pirelli tyres wristband|
|Third||@Runnerdude44||A Pirelli tyres wristband|
See the updated points standings in full here:
Here are the predictions from the top-scoring players in this round:
F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship 2013 - China
Most popular predictions: Chinese Grand Prix
|Most popular pick||% of players|
|Pole Position||Sebastian Vettel||24.85%|
|Top five||Four combinations||0.7%|
More Predictions Championship statistics from this race here:
2013 F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship prize details
2014 British Grand Prix tickets and Back Stage passes
F1 Fanatic has teamed up with Silverstone to offer one lucky winner the opportunity to revel in all the drama, glamour and exhilarating ‘live’ F1 experience with a pair of grandstand tickets for all three days of the 2014 British Grand Prix.
In addition, the winner will get behind the scenes at the post-race Grand Prix Party with a pair of backstage passes, providing the opportunity to get as close to the drivers as most fans ever will.
Supporting the thrilling on-track action will be a host of entertainment, including air displays, Entertainment Zones, free concerts and the post-race Grand Prix Party, guaranteeing an unforgettable three days at the Home of British Motor Racing.
- Buy British Grand Prix tickets via the Silverstone website or call the ticket hotline on 0844 3728 300
?é?ú200 to spent at mementoexclusives.com
From race-used car parts to Formula One artwork, innovative F1 designer, furnishings and official F1 team merchandise, you will have no trouble finding items to spend your ?é?ú200 on!
Car-a-Day painting by Rob Ijbema
The third place finisher will win one of Rob Ijbema’s vivid and colourful Formula One paintings.
The lucky winner will be able to choose which Formula One driver, present or past, will feature in their painting.
Alternatively they can pick one of the other motor racing paintings on Rob’s site which includes a huge selection of F1 imagery plus sports cars, rally cars and more:
GP International magazine subscriptions
We have ten 12-month subscription to GP International to be won as part of this year’s Predictions Championship.
Published every month, GP International features stunning photography and features by some of the sport?óÔé¼Ôäós best writers.
GP International aims to provide passionate F1 fans with information, entertainment and behind-the-scenes access.
- Subscribe to GP International and get your first three issues for ?é?ú1 with free delivery. Call 01371 851 833 for more information
F1 2012 and F1 Race Stars
The player with the highest score in each round will win this brilliant double prize from Codemasters.
The team behind the official Formula One game will provide the winner of each race with copies of both F1 2012 and F1 Race Stars for the gaming platform of their choice.
F1 2012, the official Formula One game, includes all 24 cars and 20 tracks from the 2012 FIA Formula One world championship. F1 Race Stars takes players on a world tour of iconic Formula One locations recreated as fantastical racing circuits, and delivers four-player split-screen racing.
F1 2012 and F1 Race Stars are available for Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
Pirelli podium hats and wristbands
There will be no mistaking who’s won each round of the Predictions Championship as they will be wearing the same cap as the winner of the race.
Pirelli, the official tyre supplier of Formula One, will give the winner of each race a replica podium cap.
Pirelli will also provide the second and third-placed prize winners for each race with a set of their rubber wristbands.
This official Pirelli product identifies each of the six varieties of tyre used in Formula One: Super Soft, Soft, Medium, Hard, Intermediate and Rain.
Grand Prix Heroes DVDs
The second-placed player in each race will win their choice of one of Duke Video’s Grand Prix Heroes DVDs.
Videos are available on such famous F1 figures as Niki Lauda, James Hunt, Mika Hakkinen, Jackie Stewart, Mario Andretti, Emerson Fittipaldi, Jody Scheckter, Ronnie Peterson, Peter Revson and Frank Williams.
Make your predictions
Rules and how to enter
You have until the start of qualifying on Saturday to make your predictions for each round.
To enter, predict the pole sitter and the top five finishers in the race. You can also enter a prediction for the pole position lap time – this may be used as a tie-breaker.
Enter your pole position lap time prediction as follows: MM:SS.ccc
For example, for a lap of one minute, 27.720 seconds you would enter 01:27.720
You need to log in using an F1 Fanatic account to make your prediction.
After submitting your prediction you will receive an email confirming your entry. If this does not happen, or you are concerned your prediction has not been received, please get in touch using the contact form.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Maximum one entry per household.
2. The competition is not open to employees, friends or family of F1 Fanatic, Silverstone Circuit, Memento Exclusives, Car-a-Day, GP International, Codemasters, Pirelli or Duke Video.
3. Predictions will be promoted on the front page of F1 Fanatic before closing prior to the start of qualifying.
4. In each round players are invited to predict (a) who will be on pole position and (b) what the top five finishers will be (five different drivers) and will score points in each round as follows:
a. Correctly naming the pole sitter: 2 points
b. Correctly naming one/two/three/four/five driver/s who finish in the top five: 1/2/3/5/8 points
c. Correctly predicting where one/two/three/four/five driver/s finish: 2/6/14/24/40 points
5. Whoever scores the most points in every race counting towards the Formula One World Championship wins the grand prize.
6. In the event of a tie on points the winner will be determined by who is closest to predicting the pole position time correctly. If that fails to produce a winner the editor will choose a means of deciding who has won.
7. Predictions must be entered using the form above. If you have trouble submitting your entry via the form please contact F1 Fanatic via email and send your prediction using the contact form.
8. In the event of a dispute the editor?óÔé¼Ôäós decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. No cash alternative is offered for any of the prizes.
10. Grand Prix tickets: Children must be accompanied by an adult. Accommodation and transport to the venue not included.
11. Players who have won prizes will be notified by email within seven days of each Grand Prix. Grand Prix tickets will be despatched once they are available.
Don’t miss a round of the Predictions Championship
Make sure you get your entry in every week.
Remember you can enter your predictions in advance and edit them up to the deadline.
To make sure you don’t miss an opportunity to enter, follow F1 Fanatic one of these ways:
- Follow F1 Fanatic on Twitter (There’s also an articles-only feed)
- Join F1 Fanatic on Facebook
- Subscribe to F1 Fanatic via RSS
2013 Chinese Grand Prix
- Alonso voted Chinese GP Driver of the Weekend
- Fun or artifical? Mixed views in China Rate the Race
- F1 fans’ 2013 Chinese Grand Prix video gallery
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix
- 2013 Chinese Grand Prix weekend in Tweets
Image ?é?® Daimler/Hoch Zwei