Lewis Hamilton will be moved back five places on the grid for the Bahrain Grand Prix due to a gearbox change.
Hamilton incurred the damage on the car at the end of final practice when he suffered a suspension failure and tyre delamination.
Hamilton joins Mark Webber and Esteban Gutierrez who already have penalties for this weekend’s race.
2013 Bahrain Grand Prix
- 2013 Bahrain Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Vettel wins Bahrain Driver of the Weekend poll
- Bahrain rated best race of the year so far
- Bahrain was an “aberration”, says Vergne
- Alonso’s DRS failure the first of its kind – Ferrari
Image ?é?® Daimler/Hoch Zwei