Problems with the system since the beginning of the season have prevented from the FIA from operating it.
As in previous races, the FIA will be unable to automatically disable DRS when necessary, drivers will not receive warning message via the cockpit lights and teams will not receive automatic blue flag warnings.
2013 Bahrain Grand Prix
- 2013 Bahrain Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Vettel wins Bahrain Driver of the Weekend poll
- Bahrain rated best race of the year so far
- Bahrain was an “aberration”, says Vergne
- Alonso’s DRS failure the first of its kind – Ferrari
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty