Rate the race: 2013 Bahrain Grand Prix

2013 Bahrain Grand Prix

Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, Bahrain International Circuit, 2013What did you think of the today’s race? Share your verdict on the Bahrain Grand Prix.

Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2013 Bahrain Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (2%)
  • 2 (1%)
  • 3 (1%)
  • 4 (1%)
  • 5 (2%)
  • 6 (8%)
  • 7 (15%)
  • 8 (35%)
  • 9 (27%)
  • 10 (8%)

Total Voters: 864

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

See the results for past seasons here:

Image ?? Daimler/Hoch Zwei

262 comments on Rate the race: 2013 Bahrain Grand Prix

1 5 6 7
  1. wasiF1 (@wasif1) said on 21st April 2013, 18:04

There was always something in those 57 laps!

2. HiPn0tIc (@hipn0tic) said on 21st April 2013, 18:15

I was between 6 or 7 out of 10, then voted for 7 just because of two or three things.
    Altough Vettel has won, this GP first of all lacked audience, and with some countries wanting the F1 GP (mine actually), it’s a shame that audience in Bahrain can’t relate to that.
    The high point was Perez performance, for me, battling Button. And that’s why it was a seven. But genneraly speaking this GP lacked adrenaline….

3. Andrew VanderLei (@andrewvanderlei) said on 21st April 2013, 19:35

The battles mid pack were excellent. We witnessed some awesome clean racing today. I only wish someone had the car to challenge Vettel. 7/10

4. BJ (@beejis60) said on 21st April 2013, 20:06

With DRS and the tires, I really don’t think the racing could get much better than this, honestly.

5. Zedd (@zedd) said on 21st April 2013, 20:20

Was an entertaining race. Too bad Alonso got problems and could not challenge Vettel for the top step of the podium.

Again Räikkönen showed his in it to win it and was sad he didn’t qualify any higher. With Alonso out it would have been fun to see a battle for the lead between Räikkönen and Vettel.

Perez did good and Button was such a hypocrite, that McLaren cant be fun to drive but come on Jenson, man up.

Am I counting it right if there was three rear wheel failures? That and the seven lap tires from Shanghai, time to make something that works maybe? I know that I will not buy Pirellis for my car :P

6. Trido (@trido) said on 21st April 2013, 23:54

1 out of 10. I don’t watch or support races that take place in countries with oppressive regimes.

7. sato113 (@sato113) said on 22nd April 2013, 0:52

gutted i had to miss the last 20 laps.

8. Liam (@cluckyblokebird) said on 22nd April 2013, 1:07

The only thing that let it down was Vettel not having to battle for the win. 9/10

9. F1Yankee (@f1yankee) said on 22nd April 2013, 3:52

6. some good action sprinkled around, the best was at the end. drs and the leader utterly alone have zero entertainment value to me. strong drive from dlr, finally.

10. Johnchad (@johnchad) said on 22nd April 2013, 5:57

Good racing & some fine dicing . The tyres delaminating is something to be seriously rectified and the medium
    and option tyres are much too similar. DRS plays an idiot in some of the races this season so far. Well done
    Lotus , great to see the team tuning up so well. Hope they can keep it up. Mercedes lacks race pace, and needs
    to look at setup of the car when under full fuel load.

11. David not Coulthard (@) said on 22nd April 2013, 6:59

Not bad – just not that special either for me.

8/10
    The entertainment, including the race and strategy and all those things):7
    A propaganda victory for the Bahraini Government those against KERS – Ask Fernando:1
    _________________________________________________+

12. nomeg1 (@nomeg1) said on 22nd April 2013, 8:28

I gave it a nine, even though I felt sorry for Fernando, otherwise, nice middle field feuds, correct even when limit, made me stand up a couple of times, so good, good race !

13. Scottie (@scottie) said on 22nd April 2013, 8:37

Good race, not the best but great action to keep us all interested enough!

I don’t think DRS was such a big issue here. It made the challenges for position more spectacular as drivers defended… and it’s another example of defensive driving being far from extinct!

14. ajokay (@ajokay) said on 22nd April 2013, 9:54

6. DRS was too strong, tyres were too weak, and a race-winning contender was taken out of the running my a mechanical fault pertaining to a stupid piece of wing regulation.

15. PJA (@pja) said on 23rd April 2013, 18:46

I gave it 7.5 (rounded up to an 8) the same as the previous two races. Early on I though it seemed a bit dull and was set to give it a 6 but then there was quite a bit of action, mainly involving Perez, so I increased my rating, I also enjoyed the battle between Webber and Hamilton over the final few laps.

1 5 6 7