Sebastian Vettel has had an early look at the future home of the Russian Grand Prix.
The video above shows Vettel driving the Sochi track, which is still under construction, yesterday. The inaugural Russian Grand Prix is expected to be held in November next year
Vettel was encouraged by the the layout of the new track: “I think by the looks of it, by the drawing, I think it could be a very interesting and challenging track with some fast corners and hopefully plenty of places to overtake so the racing is quite exciting.”
Pictures: Vettel drives the Russian Grand Prix track in Sochi
- Verstappen: The first of F1′s ‘super-young’ drivers?
- Max Verstappen to become youngest ever F1 driver with Toro Rosso in 2015
- 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Rosberg: Safety Car deployment was “wrong”
- Videos reveal planned changes to Mexico’s F1 track
Browse all F1 videos
Images ?é?® Prism